Welcome to the 2021-2022 Committee:
At the A.G.M. held in October 2021 the newly elected Committee is as follows:
Judith Bilszta, Ian Bowey Deb Slattery, Janeen O’Connell, Sue Morton, and Pauline Stotten
* encourage membership growth
* provide for member participation
* off site visits to encourage research projects
* one or more lectures/events organized by the library
* active participation in Heritage (month)
* group activity project – cemetery records, Melton South history research
Events, times and dates to be amended to suit membership requirements.
|Woodlea Commemorative Walk|
|The first section of the Commemorative Walk has been completed.|
| We will be assisting with this project and collecting information to be put on plaques along the walk.
Phase One Boer War – 12 plaques, 1 Information panel, 1 Story panel.
World War 1 Part A – 24 plaques, 1 Information panel, 1 Story panel.
Phase Two World War 1 Part B – 12 plaques, 1 Story panel..
World War 2 – 38 plaques, 1 Information panel, 3 Story panels.
Phase Three – Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War 1, Afghanistan Conflict, Gulf War 2, Future Conflicts.
Phase One – completion 2016
Phase Two – completion 2017
Phase Three – completion 2018